Installing Shu Mod
1. Before you start uninstall Azureus delete everything from
“C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus” for XP
“C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus” for Vista
2. If you don’t have Azureus then download and install Azureus from here.
3. Download shu mod from here. (Based on Azureus 22.214.171.124)
4. Extract the shu mod RAR file using WinRAR to C:\Program Files\Azureus and overwrite ALL files.
5. Go to the installation directory. Delete Azureus2.jar and after that rename Azureus2_126.96.36.199_B04 file to Azureus2.jar
6. Run Azureus.
Fake Upload Settings
Now setup your fake upload and other settings.
Goto Tools-> Options-> Sb-Innovation Hack -Now change your settings. Settings explanation given below.
1. Choice of Splash Screen (Slows down your vuze startup deactivate it select no splash image)
2. No upload at all. (Don’t activate it unless you have a very slow internet connection)
3. No seeding automatically stop torrents after downloading is complete.
a. Stop torrents after a specified amount of time even if download is not complete.
b. Remove the torrent from seeding list.
c. Delete the saved (backup) torrent file.
4. Don’t send completed flag after download is complete. Useful if you want to hit & run and don’t want to be shown in the trackers snathlist.
5. Specify the number of connections you want to make after every tracker update. (Overrides max simultaneous outbound connection attempts)
6. Tracker update option always available. Enable this if you frequently use manual update.
7. Reduce the time between tracker updates. For eg- If your tracker updates in every 30 min and you want to change it to 15 min then you have to divide 30/2 so the value of x should be 2.
8. Spoof any version of Azureus. Edit the file AzureusSpoof.properties. You will find that file in your Azureus installation folder.
9. Peers will always see you as a leech.
10. Use the last fake settings only if the current settings are deactivated.
11. Choose when you want to start your fake upload.
12. Control the exact fake upload you want to the size of the torrent.
13. Reduces your actual download size. The tracker will report less download than you have downloaded in reality.
a. Automatic reduction of download. (The no upload function if activated will not work if this option is enabled)
b. Mixed download reduction (Enter the % of download you want to reduce)
14. No Report Function
a. You will be always shows as a leecher with 0% done. (Remove the torrent immediately after your download is complete because it is very suspicious to be a leecher with 0% done for a long time especially when you are the last and only leecher.)
b. Same function. The only difference is that you will be shown as a seeder with 100% done.
15. This fake mod is calculated by upload & download ratio.
a.Here you can adjust the Fake Upload Speed with the aid of the Down and Upload ratio. (Don’t activate this mod as you don’t have any control over the fake upload speed )
b. As the name implies, the “intelligent” Cheat Mod. This means that the Fake Upload won’t start not until the shu mod wants it.
16. The easiest settings to handle. I recommend you to use this settings.
a. Fake upload will start after a specific percent of download.
b. The shu mod will start the fake upload. (Don’t activate this setting)
c. Your real upload will be added to the fake upload.
d. You will be shown as a seeder (100% done).
e. Swarm’s average speed will be used as your fake upload speed.
f. Use this function to avoid overfaking.
g. Enter the range of fake upload speed you would like.
17. Upload multiplier. (Multiplies your actual upload.)
Settings explanation by Rebound (SB-I Moderator)