Most hardware manufacturers test their drivers before releasing to the public. So the question is why do we need to update our drivers? The answer is simple, applications, games, and even Operating Systems releases update or new version to keep users up-to-date with the latest technologies, but these updates also causes incompatibility issues with the factory drivers and in some cases can cause serious crashes. Hence, for this very reason we need to update our drivers regularly.
Unfortunately, updating drivers can be a pain because you may not know your actual hardware ID and where the drivers may be available. Uniblue Driver Scanner is a simple tool that makes the task of updating drivers easy. It scans your hardware and checks its internet database for the latest drivers. Once the scan is complete, it lists all the new version of drivers that are available for update. You can then choose the drivers you want to update, or update all at once with a single click.
Uniblue Driver Scanner is usually priced at $39.95, but until October 31, 2011, anyone can grab a free copy by following these simple steps below:
- Visit the Uniblue Driver Scanner Page and click on the “Get your FREE product” button.
- On your order details page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill in the form [Enter the mandatory details in the fields marked with *]
- Click on the “Complete Registration” button.
- A page containing your serial key will be shown, use this serial key to activate or unlock Uniblue DriverScanner. [A copy of the serial will also be sent to your email address]
- Download Uniblue DriverScanner 2011 [5.3 MB]