Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 (v11) uses the latest technology to quickly burn CD, DVD and Blu-ray disk with precision and reliability. The fully featured suite is compact, innovative, and performs incredibly fast even on low resource computers. With burning studio users can easily burn their personal data, files or folders on disks, backup data on hard drive, and directly copy disks on the fly. Included codecs makes the suite more powerful, as it can encode and create Video CDs or DVDs from common video file formats, rip music from Audio CDs, and create Blu-ray disks from HD videos.
- Burn files and folders to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray
- Multi-disc file backup and restore on CD/DVD/Blu-Ray
- Create VideoCDs and Super VideoCDs
- Rip music from audio CDs to MP3, WMA and WAV files
- Create audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
- Create and burn disc images for CD, DVD and Blu-Ray
- Quickly erase any rewritable media
- Save project files so that you can burn the same discs again later
Computer Bild (Germany) is offering a special full version build of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012. Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 (version 11), which is currently priced at $49.99, is the latest version developed by Ashampoo. The special build that is being offered by Computer Bild is available completely free.
The installer package that comes with this special build is in GERMAN. However, the program interface language is in ENGLISH. The following directions will guide you through the registration and installation process:
- Create a new Ashampoo account. Activate your account and complete your profile by entering the required details. (Existing users login to your Ashampoo account.)
- After you have successfully logged in to your Ashampoo account, access this page.
- Your free license key will be displayed. The license key will also be mailed to your registered email address.
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 from Computer Bild. Click on the “Download Starten” button to start the downloading process.
- Start the installing procedure.
- As aforementioned, the installer is in German. The following screenshots will guide you through the installation process.
- After installation is complete, Ashampoo burning studio will automatically start and display an activation window.
- Enter the free license key that you have received and click on the “Activate Now” button.
- Upon successful activation, Ashampoo will display a message saying, “Your unlimited full version is now activated.” Click on the “Continue” button to close the activation window and return to the main program interface.