Ratio Mater is a very useful tool to spoof your BitTorrent Ratio. It connects to a tracker and behaves like a normal BitTorrent client, but without actually downloading or uploading from other peers in the swarm. Several trackers have scripts which would detect ratio master’s client emulation but not anymore. Starting from version 1.6 Ratio Master have integrated Memory Reader tool that is useful when you want to read exact Peer ID, Key, Port and Number of peers announce parameters from your regular torrent client (like uTorrent,Azureus,Bitcomet or others). Look for the ‘Memory Reader’ button in Advanced Tab.Today I will show you how to use ratio master and the new intergrated memory reader feature.
Installing Ratio Master 1.7.7
1. Download ratio master 1.7.7 from here. (Source moofdev.net)
2. Download and install dot net framework 2.0 from here. (Required to run RatioMaster)
3. Run Ratiomaster.exe for classic GUI or RatioMaster-vs.exe for modern GUI.
Using Memory Reader
1. Start your original client (uTorrent 1.8.2 b14458 in my case) and start downloading any one torrent.
2. Start RatioMaster and add your torrent file. Now set the fake upload and download speed.
3. Go to Advanced Tab. Select the client simulation(uTorrent 1.8.2 b14458 in my case). Make sure the client simulation version and your original client version is same otherwise the memory reader will not work. For ex. Your original client is uTorrent 1.8.1 and you have selected uTorrent 1.8.2 as your client emulation then the memory reader will not work.
Now click on Memory Reader.
4. Now click on Start Search.
5. Now apply the new values.
6. Enter the random upload and download speed settings. This setting is very important. You must enable this setting as it generates random download and upload speed after each tracker update. (Uploading and downloading at a constant speed for too long can be suspicious).
7. Click Start!
You can use RatioMaster on high level trackers like Waffles, ScT with decent upload/download speed. Just make sure you apply memory reader.