Launched back in 2010, Udemy is a platform that lets anyone host online courses. Currently courses are hosted by individuals, professionals, and well-reputed organizations. Some of the courses are offered for free, while others have a course fee. Users can create online courses using the tools provided in the members area of the website. If you are planning to teach on Udemy, try to get approved, as that will list your course on the site and drive traffic to your course page. Getting approved involves following a checklist of standards that needs to be maintained throughout your course.
Udemy covers a wide range of topics; some of the most common ones are technology, business, design, and photography. Here are nine popular paid courses that are being offered completely free. Visit the following pages, and click on the “Take this course” button to enroll in the course.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Training (value $99): Click Here
- Learning Responsive Web Design (value $49): Click Here
- Photoshop Tutorial – Video & Animation (value $99): Click Here
- eBook Creation Tutorial (value $49): Click Here
- 3DS Max Tutorial – Modelling and Animation (value $99): Click Here
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 (value $99): Click Here
- Photo Restoration with Photoshop (value $49): Click Here
- (Update) CFA Level I Accounting Module (value $199): Click Here
You can enroll in all the above listed courses, but make sure you do so before the offer expires. The offer is valid until July 31, 2013.
As mentioned before, Udemy also offers free courses. These courses will always remain free. Checkout some of the top free courses here.