ABBYY Screenshot Reader lets you create your own “snapshots” of images and texts from opened documents, pictures, file menus, Web pages, presentations, or PDF files with just a few clicks. The full version of ABBYY Screenshot Reader is worth $10 which you can now get for free.
ABBYY Screenshot Reader creates copies of images which you can easily cut and paste from your clipboard to Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel or other graphic supported programs. Moreover, you can use Screenshot Reader to select and copy pieces of text from images, flash files, PDFs, and other image-based files, and convert them into true text which you can edit or insert into another document.
Key Features :
- Capture Two Types of Screenshots – Image and Text
- Image Screenshots
- Text Screenshots
- Easy to Use with Practical Tools
- Variety of saving formats
- Benefit from ABBYY OCR technology
- Access the Abbyy Russian Promotion Page. [Use a web browser like Google Chrome for auto translation]
- Enter your email address and click on the “Send” button
- You will instantly receive an email from [email protected] with your free license key.
- Download ABBYY Screenshot Reader [English]: ScreenshotReader_TB_EU.exe [68 MB]
- Install and register with the free license key.