At times, we need to apply the same changes to multiple photos, it may be a simple resize or color change, but applying the same effect on a large amount of photos can be tiresome. This is where Ashampoo Photo Converter is useful. It applies the same changes (batch processing) to a large amount of photos. You can easily resize, apply effects, convert image format, add watermarks, and optimize hundreds of photos in a single go.
- Convert hundred of photos in a single click
- Apply effects like blur, sharpen, drop shadow, gray scale, invert
- Resize images (units: pixels, percent, centimeters, inches)
- Change gamma, brightness, contrast
- Rotate, Flip and mirror images
- Automatic color optimization
- Change color depth, RGB order
- Supports up to 18 different image file formats
Grab a free copy of Ashampoo Photo Converter (worth $14.99):
- Visit the Registration Page and enter your email address. [Existing users will be prompted to login to your account]
- You will receive your free license key by email.
- Download Ashampoo Photo Converter from Computerbild.de [German site but the program is available in both German and English language]