You may have noticed red eye while taking photos from a digital camera. Red eye is caused when you take pictures with flash; the light reflects off the retina and makes the eye (pupil area) appear red in the photos. Ashampoo Red Ex is an application that is designed to remove red eye from photos. It can be used by anyone without any prior knowledge of image editing. All you have to do is select the eye region with the rectangular red eye correction tool and Ashampoo Red Ex will automatically remove red eye from the pupil.
- Automatic / manual red-eye correction
- Load / Save these file formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, TGA and TIF
- Quick comparison with the original
- Comfortable preview bar with your photos as thumbnails
- Easy description of each step directly in the editor
Ashampoo Red Ex is normally priced at $16.99. To grab your free copy, follow these steps:
- Visit the offer page and enter your email address. If you already have an Ashampoo account, you will be asked to login to your account, where your free license key will be displayed. If you are a new user, you need to register to receive your free license key.
- Download Ashampoo Red Ex from Chip.de (Click on the “Zum Download”, and then on “Download Server Chip Online” button to start the downloading process)
- Install and use the free license key to activate the full version.