DiskAid allows users to transfers files between PC or Mac and iOS devices. If you are wondering how is it different from iTunes, well DiskAid allows you to use the free space on your iOS device just like a USB storage. That means you can transfer all kinds of files like documents, music, movies, photos, executable, etc. by simply dragging and dropping them on the DiskAid interface. You can later access and transfer these files to your home or office computer.
DiskAid file browser supports the usual file operations like creating folders, copying files and deleting files. The file browser provides clean access to iOS file system that allows you to copy or transfer music, video, photos, contacts, notes, call history, text messages (SMS), voicemail, and voice memos.
- Copy music & videos from your device and transfer it back into iTunes
- Export all iPhone messages, memos and data to your computer desktop
- Copy your camera roll to your computer & transfer photo albums
- Access iOS file system and browse iPhone iPad or iPod touch’s contents
- Automatically create a backup of your device when connected
DiskAid, which is available for both PC and Mac, is usually priced around $30. However, the developers are currently running a time-limited giveaway where can grab free full version keys of DiskAid. To get your free registration key, head over to the offer page and click on the “Get My Free DiskAid License” button.
Your free registration key will be instantly displayed when you complete the checkout process.