Download Norton Internet Security 2013 OEM – 90 Days
Norton Internet Security has been recently updated to 2013, but you will not notice any version number on the interface. Symantec has done this so that it can quickly release features as soon as they are available. Previously Symantec rolled out new features only on a yearly basis. Norton Internet Security 2013 features a brand new interface and improved features. The interface has been tiled for better compatibility with Windows 8 and touch screen users. Cloud detection and SONAR has been further improved to block any kind of threats. Control Center is now customizable and allows you to choose between a simplified screen and the traditional detailed view. Identity Safe has been moved to the Toolbar to avoid interruptions. Bandwidth management now limits bandwidth of Norton’s processes when you are working online or have limited bandwidth.
- Stops online threats before they can reach your computer.
- Targets and eliminates hard-to-remove threats less sophisticated products often miss.
- Cloud-based controls let you fix, update, renew and install Norton™ Internet Security over the Internet with a few simple clicks.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your user names and passwords for you.
- Safe web scans your Facebook News Feed for dangerous links, infected downloads and unsafe websites.
- Antiphishing Technology automatically blocks fraudulent websites
- File Insight improves performance by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
- Vulnerability Protection stops cybercriminals from using security holes in your applications to sneak threats into your PC.
- Pulse Update updates your database every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting you.
Download the 90-Days OEM using the following direct link:
NIS_18.104.22.168_SYMTB_PR_MRFTT_361_7599-PCWE2.exe [147 MB]
Please note that this special PC-Welt OEM does not require any serial or license for activation. Just install to enjoy your free 90 days subscription.