Softwareload is offering it’s visitors the chance to get their hand on a free copy of Password Depot worth $40.00 the award-winning software for passsword storage and usage at home and on the go. Password Depot uses the latest security algorithms such as Rijndael and BlowFish to encrypt your files. It allows you to create random secure passwords using capital letters, numbers etc. Password Depot also protects your passwords from being read “off your keyboard” by key-loggers, as well as protects them from softwares designed to search your hard drive.
Key Features :
- User-friendly interface for comfortable password management for e.g. Internet, online banking, shopping portals etc
- Maximum protection of sensitive data thanks to Rijndael 256-Bit algorithm encryption
- Create virtually uncrackable passwords using the Password Generator
- AutoComplete function for automatic entry of passwords in respective website fields
- Network capable – for cooperative use of workspace and local network
- Optional storage of password data on an FTP server for mobile password use
- Password Import/Export from/to Password Managers
- Synchronisation of password data: Fast allocation in two files
- Password quality check
- Password History: Older versions of passwords are stored
- Encrypt external data using Password Depot to protect 3rd party data access
- Complete deletion of external files to prevent “leaving tracks” on PC(s) used
To grab your free copy :
1. Visit the following URL and download Password Depot Softwareload Edition or use the direct link.
2. Extract the zip archive you will find a file named License key.txt which contains your product key (serial number).