Driver Magician is a small, lightweight, powerful program that provide complete control over installed drivers. The program detects all the hardware drivers installed on the system and allows users to backup, update or uninstall any driver. Users can select any particular driver to backup or backup all at once using the “Select All” option. The backup drivers can be stored on any user defined location as EXEs and when necessary can be installed with just a single click. Furthermore, Driver Magician can also search and find missing and unknown device drivers that are not detected by the system.
Key Features :
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- Restore more items from backup.
- Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
Supported OS : Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7 [x86 & x64]
For only 24 hours, GOTD is offering free copies of Driver Magician. Access this page to download your free copy.