Files deleted by windows or emptied from the recycle bin are prone to privacy leaks. If you think that the files deleted from the recycle bin are permanently deleted, you are dead wrong. Files deleted from the recycle bin can be easily recovered using third party programs, unless the empty sectors that contained the data are overwritten. East-Tec Eraser is a program that focuses on protecting your privacy. It uses a special method of deletion and overwrites the empty sectors so that your sensitive data is never recoverable.
East-Tec Eraser 2012 completely destroys information stored without your knowledge or approval: Internet history, Web pages and pictures from sites visited on the Internet, unwanted cookies, chatroom conversations, deleted e-mail messages and files, temporary files, the Windows swap file, the Recycle Bin, etc.
The following promotion will provide you a full version license of East-Tec Eraser 2012, which has a retail value of $39.95.
- Access the East-Tec Eraser 2012 Registration Page.
- Enter your name, valid email address. Check the terms and conditions box, then click on the “Submit” button.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your license key link. Click on that link.
- A new web page will open. Click on the “GET FREE KEY!” button.
- Your free license key will be displayed. Use it to activate East-Tec Eraser 2012.
- Download East-Tec Eraser 2012: etecdm.exe [6 MB]