Eset Smart Security 5 is available for free download from the developer website. The free trial download only provides 30 days subscription. With this promo, you can try eset smart security 5 for up to 90 days. Unfortunately, the promo is limited to polish users, others need to use a proxy to apply.
ESET Smart Security 5 utilizes the power of the cloud and multiple layers of detection to keep out threats and block all potential attacks vectors protecting you at the highest level while you work, social network, play online games or exchange data via removable media.
- Antivirus with ThreatSense Technology eliminates viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits and other malware.
- Antispyware protects your online privacy and identity.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) blocks unauthorized changes to programs.
- Cloud-Enhanced Whitelisting enables faster, more accurate malware detection.
- Removable Media Control prevents malware infection from USB flash drives, CDs and DVDs.
- Antispam blocks unwanted emails and images.
- Intelligent Firewall defends against remote attacks with technology that adapts.
How to apply for a free username and password:
- Open zigproxy.com (polish proxy) and paste this URL:
- The promo page is in polish. Enter the required details as illustrated in the screen below, then click on the “Dalej >>” button. [The last highlighted red line is a human verification string that needs to be translated. Use Google Chrome for auto translation or manually translate that particular line using Google translate.]
- Re-enter your email address, then click on the “Dalej >>” button.
- A confirmation page will be shown, click on the “Zakoncz” button to complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with your free username and password.
- Download ESET Smart Security 5 using the following links and use the free username and password received from the promo to activate.
How to activate ESET Smart Security
- Install and start the program
- Click on Setup -> Product Activation -> Activate using a username and password -> Next
- Paste the username and password from the mail, and then click on the “Activate” button.