AT&T has launched a cloud storage service and for a very limited time is offering users 50 GB of storage space when they sign up as a free user. The service currently lacks a client for windows – meaning windows users will have to manually backup files using the web interface. Music, photos, movies, documents and other files can be uploaded. The service currently has no file size limit. Android and iPhone users can install the mobile app and automatically backup files to the cloud. Media files can be directly streamed using the mobile app.
How to receive your free 50 GB cloud storage space:
- Access the registration page.
- Sign up for a free account.
- Activate your account by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your email.
- Login to your AT&T Locker
- Click on “Account Settings” link present on the right top corner of your screen.
- Click on “My Plan” and then click on “Upgrade Plan”.
- Select 50 GB plan and click “Continue”.
- Confirm your new plan by clicking “Submit”
- Return to your AT&T locker. You will be now on the 50 GB premium plan without paying a penny.