Backup4all is an award-winning data backup solution for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting, and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
Backup4all comes in three different editions Professional, Standard, and Lite. Professional is the most featured version while standard and lite has fewer features enabled. Following is the list of some of the key features of Backup4all Lite:
- Easy file and folder selection
- File filtering – powerful filtering engine with lots of options (filter by attribute, size, date, name and type)
- Multiple backup job configurations
- Backup open files (files in use)
- Predefined backups (My Documents, My Pictures, Outlook Express)
- Backup summary/statistics
- Backup plugins – possibility to import plugins as Predefined Backups
- Possibility to set memory usage for backing up
- Mirror backup with individual file compression and encryption
- Mirror backup that copies NTFS permissions and alternate streams
- Backup and test operations can be paused/resumed/stopped
- Automatic updates
- Schedule backups (using Windows scheduler)
Backup4all Lite is originally priced at $19.95. The following giveaway for Softpedia readers will provide a genuine license completely free. Follow these steps to grab your free license:
- Access this registration page
- Enter your name, valid email address, and then click on the “Get Free Key” button.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive an email titled Backup4all Lite Registration Key from firstname.lastname@example.org with your free license and download link.
- Alternatively, you can use this link to download the setup: b4a-lite.exe [22.3 MB]
- Open Backup4all
- Go to “Help”->”Register” and click on the “Register” tab
- In the “Register” window, copy and paste the registration info that was provided in your email.