MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner is a powerful Netbios and LAN/Network IP address scanner for Windows, whois and traceroute tool, remote shutdown and Wake On LAN (WOL) manager, wireless network scanner and monitor. This application will help you find all IP addresses, MAC addresses and shared folders of computers on your wired or wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner supports remote shutdown, wake-on-lan, lock workstation, log off, sleep, hibernate, reboot and power off. It is able to monitor IP address and show notifications when the states of some computers change. MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner can also view and access shared folders, terminate user sessions, disable shared folders, show netstat information and detect rogue DHCP servers.
- See all devices connected to your wifi router and detect unauthorized neighbor connections.
- At a glance, see all of the important technical details of every workstation on your network.
- Remotely log off, reboot, shut down, and hibernate any workstation.
- Send messages to all users on your LAN.
- Run Whois and Traceroute tools.
- Manage your LAN effectively and better than ever before.
Bitsdujour for only 24 hours is giving away unlimited free copies of MyLanViewer 4. To grab your free copy, access this page and click on the “Get It for Free” button.