O&O PartitionManager is a powerful hard disk management program that is capable of easily organizing large hard disk drives. With O&O PartitionManager, you can create new partitions, delete existing ones, convert to different file system and change the size of partitions with just a few clicks. The program also comes with system rescue tools that allow you to boot directly from a CD and manage your system partition without loading windows.
- Create, delete, extend, and shrink partitions
- Supports all disks types, also MBR, dynamical, and GPT disks
- Convert logical and primary partitions
- Secure deletion of sensitive files (O&O SafeErase)
- Optimized to shrink drives (O&O Defrag)
- Enhanced usability
- Start CD based on Windows, including system rescue tools
- Supports the Windows file systems FAT, FAT32 and NFTS
- Detailed display of disk and volume properties
- Display of S.M.A.R.T. data of disks with information on surface errors
O&O PartitionManager 2 is usually priced at $49.50, but now everyone can grab a free copy. To apply for a free license key, follow these steps:
- Access the Promo Page
- Enter your email address, and then click on the “Request Free License” button.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with your free license key. Copy the license key.
- Download O&O PartitionManager 32-bit or 64-bit and apply the free license key to activate.