1-Click Backup is a reliable backup tool designed for the windows operating system. The application has a limited backup functionality as it allows you to only backup entire drives, but not files and folders. On first install, you need to set the backup options before you can start backing up data with a single click. You need to set the following backup options: source drive (drive that needs to be backed up), target location (where the backup is going to be saved), backup schedule (if you want to backup on demand, then you should select disable automatic backup), and number of old backup versions.
After you have set the backup preferences, you can activate the backup plan and backup your drives on demand or automatically on a daily or weekly basis.
- Download the special installer from MajorGeeks
- Install and run the program.
- You will be prompted to activate. Enter your valid email address.
- You will receive registration mail from email@example.com. Click on the confirmation link.
- Return to the program activation window and click on the “I have clicked on the link in the mail” button.