Kingsoft Office is a lightweight office suite that includes three commonly used office applications, writer for document processing, spreadsheet for data analyzing and presentation for slideshows. Unlike most of the alternative office suites, Kingsoft Office Pro supports opening and saving documents in all office formats including the older 97-2003 standard, and the newer 2007-2010 standard. The feature that stands out in Kingsoft office is tabbed browsing, where user can switch from one document to another just like they would in an internet browser.
There is also a free edition of Kingsoft office available for download from the developer homepage, but the free edition lacks certain features that are only available in this professional edition, such as, new ribbon style interface, macro function, and the ability to save in newer office formats. (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx)
- Switch freely between two interfaces: the newest and classical ones. Two color schemes are available for 2013 interface: elegant black and water blue.
- Add line numbers in the margin of your Writer documents.
- Include 37 new functions in Spreadsheets including statistical and financial ones.
- Support multiple criteria in filter to quickly locate the needed data.
- Expand the row and column number in Spreadsheets, supporting altogether 1,048,576 rows and 16,384 columns
- Package your PPT files into folders or compressed files.
- Display embedded fonts, even without the installation of TrueType font on your computer.
- Select a cell with a hyperlink in it by clicking the blank space of the cell.
- Support the ability to replace font face
- Works on Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
Download Kingsoft Office 2013 Professional (one-year setup): kingsoft_office_giveaway_one_year_31.112.exe [59 MB]
*Install the program. The installer has an in-built license key which will automatically activate the suite for 1 year. You do not need to enter any serial or license key.