The final version of Avira 2012 products is yet to be released, but currently Avira is offering a promotional license that can be used with the upcoming 2012 version of Avira Internet Security. Anyone can participate in the promo – there are no special requirements, apart from the fact that you need a Facebook account to participate. The license subscription depends on the amount of Facebook Fans Avira receives during the course of the promo.
On the promo page, Avira has declared that they are going to add one month subscription for every 10,000 new fans. In other words, if Avira receives 120,000 fans during the promo campaign then 12 months subscription (1 year) will be added to the license key. The promo campaign will end on October 17, 2011.
How to apply for this promo:
- Visit the Avira Facebook Fan Page and click on the “Like” button.
- Click on the “Enter Sweepstakes” button, and then allow the sweepstakes application to access your profile information.
- Fill up the “Entry Form” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Publish the promo on your wall. [This step is optional]
- You have successfully applied for this promo. Just to make sure, check your email. You should receive an email (from email@example.com) about your successfully entry.
[Avira has not mentioned when they are going to give out the license keys. My guess is after the campaign is over.]