If you are a windows user, moving to Mac will impose restrictions on your files. The simple reason is Mac only supports read-only access to NTFS. Paragon NTFS allows you to work on your NTFS drive without any limitations. You can read, write and modify files as if you were working under windows. Moreover, Paragon NTFS can work with compression and security enabled drives. It supports all version of the Windows NTFS file system from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 7.
- Unprecedented high NTFS performance. The transfer rate is the same as with the native HFS file system
- Full read/write access to NTFS. Mac® OS X provides limited support of NTFS, the primary file system of any Windows PC. With Paragon’s NTFS for Mac OS X, you’ll get full read/write access to any version of NTFS under Mac OS X
- Support for Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard (32 and 64 bit), Lion and Mountain Lion
- Easy to install. The driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard
- Easy to use. Mount any NTFS partition like a native one – no need to perform special commands to get access; just attach a disk or other media with NTFS partition and use it as you wish
- Create and repair NTFS partitions under Mac® the same way you usually do with HFS/HFS+
- Non-Roman characters and languages. File and folder names in national languages, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac® OS X and NTFS specifications)
Paragon is giving away free copies of NTFS for Mac OS X. The version is only compatible with Seagate Drives. To grab your free copy:
- Access this special thanksgiving page
- Enter the required details and click on the “Submit” button .
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with your free license key and download link.
- Install and use the free license key to activate.