Gone are the days when Mac used to be “virus-free”, today’s cybercriminals are focusing more on finding vulnerabilities on the Mac operating system, which is why you need something like Kaspersky Anti-Virus to protect your Mac. Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac has the same protection quality as its well-known windows counterpart. It aims to protect all your valuable files, sensitive information, music, photos, and more against the latest Trojans, worms, spyware, adware as well as viruses, phishing and 0-day threats.
Here are the some of the key features of Kaspersky Anti-virus for Mac:
- Complete threat protection against the latest threats affecting Mac OS, Windows and Linux.
- Cloud-based scanning from the Kaspersky Security Network® checks every application, file and site against the very latest malware threat information. As soon as we know about a malware threat, you’re protected against it. Heuristic protection scans files using sophisticated algorithms to see if they appear to be bogus or contain malware.
- Automatic malware database updates itself several times a day for the very latest protection from malware.
- Kaspersky Lab URL Advisor browser extension alerts you to suspicious websites, protecting you against phishing scams aimed at stealing personal data such as banking details.
- Multi-core optimization means work is spread across processor cores, enhancing performance and reducing impact on your system. Intelligent scanning means trusted files that haven’t changed are left alone – reducing the resources needed to scan and further improving protection.
How to grab your free six months subscription:
- Access this promotion page(Chinese)
- Enter your valid email, CAPTCHA code and click on the green button.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your free license key.
- Download Kaspersky Antivirus for Mac [English]: kavmac220.127.116.113.dmg [127 MB]
- Install and use the license code to unlock your free subscription.
Kaspersky Antivirus for Mac supports Mac OS X 10.5 or later.