Kaspersky is one of the most popular antivirus developers that build award winning security solution for Windows. Recently, Kaspersky has released the latest 2012 version of their antivirus software. Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 provides essential protection without slowing down your PC. Its strong antivirus engine blocks malware, spywares, keyloggers, rootkits and other types of malwares. Furthermore, the newly introduced Kaspersky Security Network (Cloud) makes the antivirus stronger. The data collected from millions of users participating in KSN help the Antivirus software to block the latest threats without relying on signature or behavioral detection.
- Real-time protection against viruses and spyware
- Scanning of websites and emails for malicious code
- Protection for your digital identity at all times
- Vulnerability scan and treatment advice
- Rescue CD disinfects the system after malware attacks
- Advanced antimalware technologies even allows installation on infected PCs
- Heuristics-based analysis monitors, restricts and blocks suspicious program behavior
- Easy-access Desktop gadget for quick access to program features and settings whenever you need them
How to grab free 91 days license of Kaspersky Antivirus 2012:
- Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 using the following link
http://www.kaspersky.com/kav_latest_versions [Multilingual – You can choose your preferred language before clicking the “Download” button]
- Install and Start Kaspersky Antivirus 2012
- An activation wizard screen will pop up. Select “Activate commercial version” and then enter this license code: NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN
- Click “Next” to complete your activation process.
The above license code has been acquired from the 91 days Spanish version of Kaspersky Antivirus.
You can manually extract the license key by unzipping the Spanish installer kav2012_184.108.40.2064aES_2482.exe with 7-zip. The unzipped installer contains a file named setup.reg; open the .reg file with a text editor, such as notepad, to view the license key.