Kaspersky Internet Security is a one of the best security program available for Windows. It combines its award winning Antivirus, Firewall, and Anti-Spyware to protect you and your PC from harmful programs. It is also one of the most popular security programs, which is why Kaspersky promos are so rare. However, previously we have seen Kaspersky organizing promos for a particular country. This is a old promotion, which works with the new edition of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.
Key Features of KIS 2013:
- Protects against all viruses and Internet threats
- Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
- Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites
- Delivers greater security for online shopping and banking
- Protects your privacy and your digital identity
- Keeps your children safe and responsible
- Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC
- Automatic download and installation features – save you time and effort
- Compatible with Windows 8
OEM or Trial license codes integrated in the 2012 installers of KIS seems to be working with the latest 2013 edition. The following information will guide you on how to retrieve license code from an old installer and use it with the latest KIS 2013.
Download the KIS 2012 trial setup kis2012_126.96.36.1994aES_2483.exe (Do not install), and extract the setup file (kis2012_188.8.131.524aES_2483) with 7-zip. You will find a file named “setup.reg”. Open the setup.reg file with notepad and copy the code, as illustrated in the screen below.
Alternatively, you can skip the above step and use the activation code retrieved from the 2012 setup file :
Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (English) and unlock using the received code.