Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security delivers the ultimate PC protection for your home, combining everything you need to ensure the security of your PCs, identity, passwords, photos and more. Plus, it’s simple to use, allowing you to easily manage the security of every PC in your home from a single PC. It protects your computer against known and new threats. Each type of threat is processed by a separate application component. This structure of the protection system allows a flexible configuration of the application, depending on the needs of any specific, or of an enterprise as a whole.
- Identity Protection – Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Total Security includes unique features focused on keeping your passwords and personal data safe and secure while you’re online
- Central Management of Multiple PCs – We make it incredibly simple to manage the security of multiple PCs in your home
- Family Protection – Keep your kids safe and responsible with our award-winning family protection.
- Maintaining your home’s PC security has never been easier or more convenient
- Virtual Keyboard allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your credit card numbers and bank information, so they can’t be tracked or stolen by keyloggers, hackers, or identity thieves
- Innovative Hybrid Protection, combining the power of the cloud and your PC
- Unique easy, central security management of multiple PCs from a single PC
- Advanced password vault defends against identity theft
- Award-winning parental controls keep your kids safe online
- Scheduled backup protects your photos, music, and financial data
- Encrypted vaults securely store valuable files
- Best-in-class firewall blocks hacker attacks
Facebook has been adding more antivirus applications to their antivirus marketplace. Recently, Facebook added the following security apps: Avast Free Antivirus, Avira Free Antivirus, AVG Antivirus, Panda Internet Security, Total Defense and Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Total Security. This post only details the procedure to get Kaspersky Pure 2.0.
All the apps are available for free download, but like the other commercial suites in the marketplace, Kaspersky Pure only includes six months free subscription (180 days). To download the latest Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Total Security suite:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Access the Facebook AV Marketplace
- Navigate through the security products under the PC section. You will find Kaspersky Pure Total Security.
- Click on the “Learn More” button.
- A page will display more info about Kaspersky Pure. Click on the “Like” button, and then click on the “Authorize” button.
- The app may ask your permission to provide basic info. Hit “Allow Access” to permit.
- Click on the “Download Now” button.
- You will be redirected to the Kaspersky Marketplace page. Hit “Go to App”.
- Enter your email address and click “Submit >>”
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your activation code and download link.
- Download and install Kaspersky Pure Total Security. Use the free activation code to unlock six months free subscription.