Lavasoft is known for Ad-Aware, an antispyware application that was one of the most popular among windows users and still used by many. The company recently released a brand new version of Registry Tuner and is currently giving away free full version copies to CNET readers. There are plenty of registry fixers available for Windows users. Lavasoft Registry Tuner stands out among them by offering features that are only available in premium suites.
Lavasoft Registry Tuner cleans and repairs you windows registry, removes junk files from your drives, manages installed applications, and disables unnecessary startup programs. It comprehensively scans over 16 areas of the Windows registry that are critical to PC performance, identifies errors and fixes them.
- Guides you through the complex process of scanning and fixing problems and provides you with a clear and detailed explanation of the errors found.
- Recover from unwanted registry changes with automatic backup capabilities, including the ability to restore previous registry settings and a convenient roll-back option.
- Cleans, repairs and optimizes the Windows registry to ensure stable system operation, system speed, response time and load time.
- Safely cleans your PC from the obsolete files and junk that may be slowing your computer down.
- Increases Windows boot-up speed by automatically moving all start-up files in close proximity to one another.
Follow these steps to grab your free copy:
- Access the offer page
- Enter your name and valid email address, then click on the “Send” button
- Check your email. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your free license key and download link.