Paragon System Backup is a very easy to use backup software that is designed to provide simple and automatic entire system & data backup. It comes with a user friendly interface with interactive step by step wizard that help users to use all of its functions effectively.
System Backup 2010 is very intelligent in nature, its smart backup engine distribute resources to other applications during automatic backup – so that there is no performance decrease during backup.
This new version of Paragon System Backup also gives users the option to only add particular types of file or exclude selected types of file from automatic backup.
Key Features :
- Simple and Complete Backup : Easily backup your system using the following backup strategies :
– Scheduling: fuzzy or precise
– Snapshot type: auto selected, full or differential
– Retention policy: number of archives to keep
– Volumes to backup: all or user selected
– Exclude masks: exclude unnecessary data from backup image
- Automated Backup Strategy : Use the built-in backup strategy or create your own and the program will keep automatically backing up the system and data on a regular basis.
- Backup Object Selection : Define what volumes to protect using backup strategy (every object, or user-defined) to secure really important data.
- Quick Recovery : System Backup 10 Special Edition restores a snapshot of your PC to the point where it last ran smoothly.
- Selective Recovery : Easily extract files and folders from a snapshot without needing to restore the whole PC.
- Works on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
Paragon is currently conducting a limited time giveaway of System Backup 2010 Special Edition. The giveaway is valid for 3 days, from 19-April to 21-April 2011. Interested users must follow these steps to grab their free license :
1. Visit the Paragon Facebook Page.
2. Click on the “Like” button to become their fan.
3. Enter your name, email, country and then click on the “SUBMIT” button.
4. Instantly, you will receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your free product registration key.