Paragon Virtualization Manager is designed to migrate a physical system to a virtual environment with zero downtime. The program retains all the programs, files, and user settings by taking an exact image of the hard drive. The created image can be used as a virtual environment with virtualization software like Microsoft, VMware, Oracle, etc.
- P2V Copy – Migrate a physical system to a virtual machine or convert a backup image to a virtual disk. Migrate from 2TB+ physical drive to smaller virtual drive (it’s very helpful as most of hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives).
- P2V Adjust – Recover the OS startup ability after an unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool.
- Create VD – Create a virtual disk with a simple wizard.
- Support for Major Virtual Machines – Oracle Virtual Box 4; Microsoft Virtual PC; VMware™ Workstation; VMware™ Fusion.
- Supported Operating Systems – Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP Professional (32/64-bit), Windows XP Home.
Paragon Software is currently running a time-limited promotion of Paragon Virtualization 12 Compact on Facebook. The promotion ends on April 20, 2012 (12 pm G.M.T) during which everyone can grab a full version license (worth $29) completely free. Follow these directions to grab your free license:
- Access the Paragon Facebook Fan page and click on the “Like” button.
- The following registration form will be displayed. Enter the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with your registration details.
- Download Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Compact: vm_compact.msi [36 MB]
- Start installing Paragon Virtualization. During the installation procedure, you will be asked to enter registration details.
- Enter the details that you received in your email and complete the installation.