Paragon Virtualization Manager is a software that can easily migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V) and vice versa (V2P). The program provides an easy-to-use interface and allows users to manage virtual disks or transfer data between physical environment and virtual environment without starting a virtual machine.
Key Features :
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
- Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
- Virtualize system from its backup image (P2V)
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
- Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
- Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
- Exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots.
- Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc.)
Offer Details :
Paragon Software is now offering free copies of the latest version of Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 (Version 9.5). To grab your free copy :
- Visit the Registration Page and enter the required details.
- Instantly, you will receive an email containing your license key.
- Download Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 [77.92 MB]
- Use the received license key code to register/activate the program.