Process Lasso allows you to optimize the priority of windows programs and stabilize system performance. Windows by default allows programs to monopolize resource usage, which leads to delays in key strokes and system freeze. Process Lasso uses a unique technology known as Probalance that automatically re-prioritizes the processes of badly behaved programs and prevents such things from happening. In addition, Process Lasso allows users to set the default priorities of programs, auto-terminate disallowed programs, keep logs of programs, and auto-restart programs.
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- Works great for desktops, laptops, and netbooks
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
- Instance count limits
- Disallowed processes
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Unique system responsiveness graph
- Prevent PC sleep for designated processes
- Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
- Extremely low resource use
- Stand-alone process management engine (uses as little as 1MB of RAM)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows 7, Vista and XP
Bitsum and GOTD is currently hosting a time limited giveaway of Process Lasso. The giveaway provides the latest version of Process Lasso, which is version 8.9.8, completely free of cost. Visit the offer page and register with your valid email address to receive your free license.
Terms of Free License
- Free Updates for 30 days
- Can use last eligible version in that period indefinitely.
- ONE free license per customer
- Does not apply to Process Lasso Server Edition