Smart Shooter is a must have application if you are a DSLR user who loves to take portraits using a tripod. The application controls most of the functions of your digital SLR camera when it is connected to your computer via a USB cable. It allows you to view the live camera feed, take pictures, and change most of the settings including exposure, shutter speed, aperture, ISO mode, quality, and white balance.
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on you computer
- Real time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- JPEG and RAW file formats
- Connect and control multiple cameras
- Automatic control via scripting
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
The developer of Smart Shooter, Hart Codeworks, is giving away full version license of the program, which has a value of $54. To grab your free license, access this page and register.
Download the appropriate version of Smart Shooter using the following direct links: