Start Menu X replaces the default start menu of Windows to a customizable easier-to-use menu. It enables you to organize the start menu in your own way. Virtual Group allows you to group items by applications, office, games, graphics, etc. You can also find programs using the search bar like in the default Windows start menu. Changeable skin feature allows you to choose from five different skins or use a custom-made skin. The PRO version can assign a primary program to any folder and launch it by simply clicking that folder.
- The list of menu items is alphabetically sorted, so you can easily find any program or command by its name.
- Open any location on your PC with a single click. You can create, modify, and reorder items in Start Menu X. So it’s easy to create a list of the most used locations, popular directories, and virtual folders to access them with a single click.
- There is a special Run button to access seldom used locations without adding them into menu.
- Start Menu X has a customizable Power Buttons panel.
- With Power Timer feature you can delay any of power management operations.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Windows 8
For only 24 hours, you can download the full version of Start Menu X Pro absolutely free (retail price $19). To download, visit the Glarysoft Giveaway page and click on the “Download Now” button.