Some popular camcorders use the MXF format to record and store videos. Editing these videos in not easy, as they first need to be converted to general video format. The reason behind this is, MXF format is not supported by most video editing suites, including Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, and Windows Movie Maker. Tipard MXF Converter allows you to convert MXF format to other popular media formats, such as, MP4, MPEG, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, and other formats that are supported by video editing suites. Apart from MXF conversion, you can also use the program to convert other media formats for your media players and portable devices.
- Transcode MXF/P2 MXF files for editing in Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere and Avid
- Convert MXF, TS, MTS, M2TS, TRP, TP video to other popular formats
- Convert 2D videos to 3D videos
- Crop, merge, watermark and trim video for better visual effect
- English/French/German/Japanese four interface languages
Facebook users can grab the full version of Tipard MXF Converter absolutely free, which otherwise would cost $29 to purchase. To grab your free copy:
- Visit the Tipard Facebook Page
- Hit “Like” to be their fan
- Click on “Free Get It” to start the downloading process.
Alternatively, if you are not on Facebook, you can skip the above process and use the following direct link to download the full version: tipard-mxf-converter-giveaway.exe [24 MB]
Please note that this is a special full version build that has a inbuilt license key. When the program launches for the first time you will be greeted with a registration screen where the username and registration code field will already be filled up. Just click on “Register” to activate the program and enjoy the unrestricted full version. Future updates may not be available with this license.