Visual IP Trace allows you to trace the physical location of an IP address or web URL. This can be useful if you want to find out the geographic location of a hack attempt, trace fraud emails, etc. The program provides a detailed view of the IP address location including the route to sender: the hop name, location and network. Moreover, it is able to find the contact information of the sender and helps to generate an automatic email to the ISP responsible for the given IP address.
- Traces web sites and hackers to their geographical location
- Visual IP Trace’s innovative IP location technology identifies the physical city and country location of servers, websites, and routers, key information for identifying a security threat
- Identifies the registered owner of a web site or IP address
- Get instant lookups of domain information from worldwide WHOIS databases, so you can see the name, address and contact information for the ‘owner’ of an IP address or domain
- Identifies the company providing Internet access for a web site or IP address
- See the contact information for the network provider of an IP address or website, so you can easily report hackers or Internet abuse.
For only 24 hours, you can grab a full version copy of Visual IP Trace (worth $39.95). To grab your free copy, access this page and click on the “Get it For FREE” button.