Users mostly use antiviruses and firewalls to protect their system, but even the most advanced antiviruses out there can miss keyloggers that were already present in the system. Some antiviruses offer virtual keyboards to protect users from keyloggers, but even virtual keyboards can leak data, as keyloggers are smart enough to capture on screen actions, URL visits, clipboard history and even access microphone and webcam without user permission.
Zemana AntiLogger was designed to protect users from any kind of keyloggers present out there. It is not designed to replace your antivirus program, but instead work with it to provide better protection. It features four powerful protection modules: keystroke, screen capture, clipboard, and webcam/microphone, that provides complete protection from any kind of keyloggers out there.
For a limited time, Zemana is giving away all its twitter followers free 90 days trial license of Zemana AntiLogger. To receive your free trial license, follow these steps:
- Download Zemana AntiLogger: Zemana_AntiLogger_188.8.131.524.exe [22 MB]
- Install and run the program
- Navigate to -> Services -> License -> Enter License.
- Enter License code:
TWTRand click on “Activate”.
- A banner will display 90 days extend gift. Click on “Learn More”.
- Follow the on screen instructions to receive your free license.