abylon BASIC is an advanced, safe and reliable file encryption software that uses the latest AES or Blowfish algorithm to protect sensitive data from prying eyes. The program uses “Easy Encryption technology (EEnTe”) that require only a few steps to protect files. In addition, abylon BASIC also provides functions like compressing, searching, signing, copying or moving of files and folders.
Key Features :
- Encryption with passwords, certificates, chip cards, CDs or USB Sticks.
- 448 Bit Blowfish or 256 Bit AES Encryption algorithm.
- Compression (ZIP-Format)
- Optimise copy and move files
- Digital Envelope and signature.
- Complete integration in the File Explorer.
Supported OS : Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Grab your free copy, worth $19.99 :
- Visit the abylon Promo Page
- Enter your title, name and valid email address (other fields are optional), then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Request registry key!” button.
- Instantly, you will receive an email from “abylonsoft” with your free serial key code.
- Download abylon BASIC 7.3 [14.15 MB]
- Install the program and enter the received serial key code to activate.
Note :The license key contains of two lines, “Name or CD-Key” and “Registry-key”. Do not enter the first portion of the “Registry-key” (“00DE”) from the second line and it will be automatically entered by the setup as “00EN”