Media players that support a wide range of video formats are often high-priced and hard to find. Instead of searching for a player that supports a wide range of formats, you could always do the other way round, that is convert your videos to a format that is playable by the media player. Apowersoft Video Converter allows you to convert videos and audios to different formats. You can use it to convert and make compatible videos for YouTube, iPhone, Xbox, PS3, Smartphone, Mobile and other media players. Most popular supported input formats include AVI, WAV, MP3, MKV, MP4, MOV and WMV, among others.
- High quality video conversion – Preserve 100% quality from the original video file
- Add subtitle and audio file – Add external subtitles and replace or add audio tracks to videos
- Advanced subtitle settings – Edit subtitle positioning and font size with the built in editor
- Merge / Split – Merge multiple video clips into one or split a large video to make clips
- Output settings – Customize video parameters such as height, width, bitrate, and more
- Edit video – Crop video frames, set brightness, contract, and saturation.
For only 24 hours, the developers are giving away free copies of Apowersoft Video Converter for Mac, which is normally priced at $39. To grab your free copy, access this page and share the giveaway in any of the social media sites to unlock the giveaway form.
Enter the required details in the form. You will receive an email from [email protected] with your free license key and download link.