If you are not satisfied with the performance of OpenOffice.org and cannot afford a paid office suite like Microsoft Office, then read on. Ashampoo Office, a rebranded version of SoftMaker Office, is currently being given away completely free. The software includes all the key components of SoftMaker Office including Textmaker(Word), Planmaker(Excel), and Presentations(Powerpoint). The only feature that is missing in this version is BasicMaker, a scripting language that can add additional functionality to applications.
Ashampoo Office 2010 is a powerful, efficient, yet easy to handle office software that serves the need of both private users and companies. Create extensive documents fast and with total ease, streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with meaningful charts, and grab your audience’s attention with multimedia-based presentations – and pay nothing.
Ashampoo Office 2010 is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows 7, Vista, and XP. The application is currently priced at $39. However, you can grab a full version license absolutely free by following these simple steps:
- Access this Registration URL.
- Enter the required details and click on the “submit registration” button.
- Instantly, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your activation details.
- Download Ashampoo Office 2010 using this link: ashampoo_office_2010_10.0.584_fm.exe [96.7 MB]
- Install and start any one of the Ashampoo Office 2010 component – Textmaker / Planmaker / Presentations.
- A “Software Activation” pop up screen will ask you to enter your name, email address, and serial number. Enter the activation details that was sent to your email and click on the “OK” button.
Update – January 2020: The giveaway has expired. Download the latest free version of Ashampoo from the official website.