Avira has just release their 2012 consumer product line, which includes Avira Internet Security 2012, Avira Premium 2012 and Avira Free Antivirus 2012. The new product line may confuse some old Avira fans, but they have actually been renamed to achieve better marketing results. Avira Antivir Personal is currently known as Avira Free Antivirus, Avira Antivir Premium as Avira Premium, and Avira Premium Security Suite as Internet Security.
The latest generation of Avira Products is aimed to provide maximum protection without using slowing down the system. The free version of Avira, which is also the most popular Avira product provides critical protection from threats but lacks firewall, parental control, anti-spam, web protection and game mode. Avira Internet Security 2012 being Avira’s flagship product contains all these features and provides the best protection possible.
- AntiSpam filters out unwanted and phishing emails.
- AntiPhishing protects you against identity theft attacks.
- AntiAd/Spyware shuts out online spies and annoying pop-ups
- Rootkit Protection keeps you safe from hidden malware that conventional antivirus can’t find.
- FireWall adds an extra layer of defense against intrusions.
- Web Protection stops you from landing on malicious websites.
- AntiDrive-by blocks unwanted software downloads while you surf.
How to grab free six months license:
- Visit the Promo Page and enter the required details.
- Click on the “Request License Now” button and download the license key to your pc. [A copy of the license key will also be sent to your email address.]
- Download Avira Internet Security 2012 and apply the downloaded license key to activate your subscription.