Angry Birds is one of the most popular games build for Apple iOS and Android mobile system. Rovio Mobile, the original developer of Angry Birds, after its wild popularity has released another edition of Angry Birds called Angry Birds Rio. Angry Birds Rio is based on the 20th Century Fox animated film Rio. The game follows a similar storyline as the movie. The original Angry Birds characters are kidnapped and taken to Rio de Janeiro. Just like the prior edition, players use a slingshot to launch birds, but instead of hitting pigs, players have to rescue the caged exotic birds or beat evil marmoset.
Angry Birds Rio Trailer:
Steps to grab the free Angry Birds Rio app: [worth $4.95]
- Visit the Promotional Page and download the Intel AppUp installer.
- Install Intel AppUp, the application is only compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Launch Intel Appup and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Create a new account by clicking on the “Get one here” button. [The promo is only applies to new users, so create a new account, even if you are an existing user.]
- Enter the required details to register.
- Once your account creation is complete, click on “Return to Intel Appup” or close your internet browser and return to the Intel Appup Desktop Client. [Note: You don’t have to enter your credit card details for this promo to work.]
- Login to your Intel Appup Desktop Client.
- Click on the “My Apps” tab and download the “Angry Birds” game.
[The promo is valid till September 29, 2011]