After three months of development, Google has finally released the stable version of Chrome 10. Windows, Mac and Linux users can now download Google Chrome 10 Stable (build 10.0.648.127) from the official Chrome site.
Google Chrome 10 brings a brand new settings interface, java script performance improvements and sandboxing technology. (See the complete list of features below).
- New settings pages that open in a tab, rather than a dialog box
- Improved security with malware reporting and disabling outdated plugins by default
- Sandboxed Adobe Flash on Windows
- Password sync as part of Chrome Sync now enabled by default
- GPU Accelerated Video
- Background WebApps
- webNavigation extension API