Magic Music Editor allows you to create and edit digital audio files in an easy way. You can use it to record your own music, voice, or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like reverb, chorus, and echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD. Magic Music Editor supports all major audio file formats including Windows PCM (WAV), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA 9 and AIFF. The price of a single license of Magic Music Editor 8 is $29.99 which you can now get for free.
Key Features :
- Text to speech converter
- Batch converter
- Open, create and save audio files with different formats
- Cut and paste audio file in the waveform window.
- Record audio file from a microphone or other input devices.
- Record your voice and add special effects (like echo and fade).
- Combine or split audio files easily
- Edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste and Mix)
- Edit an audio file (Overwrite, Replicate, Repeat, Snap )
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo and Chorus).
- Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter,High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter and Notch Filter).
- Edit the tags for mp3, mp2, wma file (Artist, Album, Title, Year, Comment, Track, Genre).
- Burn Audio CD’s
Supported OS : Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/Vista
Grab your free registration key :
1. Visit the following URL and Register :
2. You will receive a confirmation mail from [email protected] Click on the confirmation link.
3. Within an hour you will receive another mail from [email protected] with your free registration key.
4. Use the following direct link to download Magic Music Editor 8.11.
Magic-Music-Editor.exe [12.32 MB]