Third party software support allows windows users to create file in various formats. Users who are new to windows are often unaware of the software that is required to open the unsupported file. This is where EasyFileViewer steps in. It allows windows users to view different types of files that are often used on windows. Supported file types include documents, images, and compressed archives.
- Open document extension: PDF, DOC, XLS, XLSX, DOCX, etc
- View image formats: JPG, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, BMP, GIF, and more
- Unzip archive file types: ZIP, 7Z, GZ, RAR and others
- Zoom and rotate images or copy text from files
How to grab your free copy:
- Access this URL and register.
- You will instantly receive an email from [email protected] with your license link. Click on that link.
- A new page will open with your free license key. Copy and save the license key in a safe place or print the page.
- Download EasyFileViewer: EasyFileViewer.exe [9 MB]
- To activate the program, start EasyFileViewer, navigate to “About” tab -> Enter License – > Click “OK”.