Most DVD players in the market do not support the majority of video formats that are commonly used on the internet. If you enjoy playing back movies on a DVD player that is connected to your television, then you need to convert these video files to disk format. BlazeVideo DVD Creator can create DVDs from almost any video format including VOB, MTS, MPG, AVI, 3GP, MP4, MOV or M2TS among others. The program has inbuilt menu templates that allow you to easily add menus or easily create one of your own by customizing the background scene and sound. You can also fine-tune the output settings where you can set the DVD capacity, change volume levels, set output format (NTSC or PAL), set bitrate, and change aspect ratio.
- The software is able to burn videos to a DVD disc and create ISO files
- Burn video to DVD in MP4, MOV, MPEG, 3GP, MPG and AVI format
- Contains built-in menus that you can add to your DVD
- You can change the menu aspect by adding a custom image
- Supports the following recordable disc types: DVD+RW, DVD–5, DVD–9; DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL
Extract the zip archive. The license key is present in a text file named “BlazeVideo DVD Creator”.