Sonic PDF Creator allows you to create PDF documents from virtually any windows application that supports printing. It installs a virtual printer that outputs the current print selection as a PDF. The application also has the capability to edit existing PDFs and building PDFs from scratch. This all-new version 3 adds a new GUI that improves usability and functionality when performing certain PDF tasks.
- Dragging a PDF file and dropping it into the Sonic PDF Creator program window will open the file in Sonic PDF.
- Supports opening and editing multiples PDF files at the same time.
- Edit and save PDF documents using Sonic PDF Creator.
- Insert pages into the active PDF document.
- Delete selected pages from the active PDF document.
- For the selected PDF pages, rotate them 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF file.
- Attach a PDF file into the active document as an attachment.
- Add bookmarks to the PDF document.
- Set passwords on the active PDF document to protect the document from being opened or modified.
- Enjoy one click PDF creation from your MS Office applications.
- Add watermarks to your PDFs for branding purposes.
- Batch creation capabilities into PDF from a variety of formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, HTML and a variety of image formats.
As a promotional activity, the developers, Investintech, is giving away full version copies of Sonic PDF Creator 3.0 on their Facebook fan page. To grab your free copy, follow these steps:
- Login to your Facebook account, then access this Facebook Page and click on the “Like” button.
- Enter your twitter ID. If you do not have a twitter ID. Sign up on twitter then enter your ID.
- Click on “retweet”. Sonic PDF Creator license will be messaged to you.