Have you ever wanted to remove unwanted objects, watermarks, text or persons from your photos without using complicated programs like Photoshop? Then you are looking at the right place. Inpaint is an easy to use two-step image editing software that will allow you to remove just about any unwanted items from your photos. I say “two-step” as you have to select the area you want to remove then click on the Inpaint icon, the program takes care of the rest. You are probably wondering what will happen to the background of the removed object. Inpaint uses its smart algorithm to remove the object, and fills the removed area with intelligently generated textures surrounding the area. To get a more detailed idea of how Inpaint works watch the following video:
- Repair old photos
- Remove watermarks
- Remove unwanted objects
- Digital Facial retouching
- Remove date stamps
- Easy to get started
- Erase wrinkles and skin blemishes
Follow these steps to grab a free license of Inpaint 3.1:
- Access the Registration Page (German), enter the required details and click on the “Absenden” button. (See illustrated image below)
- You will receive an email from [email protected] with a confirmation link. Click on that link.
- A web page will load displaying your free license key. Copy the license key.
- Download Inpaint 3.1: InpaintSetup3.exe [2.8 MB]
- Install and Start Inpaint 3.1
- Navigate to “Help” -> “Enter the Serial Key”
- Paste the serial key you previously copied and click on the “OK” button.
- A message saying “Thank you for registering” will be displayed. Close the message window. You can now enjoy the full version of Inpaint 3.1.