As many of you know, data deleted from the hard drive is not theoretically deleted, unless the free space that was recovered from deleting the data is used again. iSkysoft Data Recovery lets you recover files that were lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, improper operation and other reasons that you do not know.
It can recover photos, video, documents, music, archive files, and email messages in no time at all. It supports more than 50 different file formats for recovery and offers users the following modes to recover their files:
- Lost Data Recovery – Retrieve lost data emptied from your Trash bin or deleted by Command + Delete, complete with original file names and folders.
- Raw Data Recovery – Completely scan your drive and recover files by “file signature”.
- Partition Recovery – Recover data from lost, deleted, resized and corrupted partitions
- Resume Recovery – Save your scan results to perform data recovery later.
- Recover deleted, formatted and lost data safely and quickly.
- Supports Mac hard drives and most external storage devices.
- Recover lost files with original file names and folders.
- Scan and recover lost data based on up to 50 file types.
- Preview recoverable images, songs, video, and documents.
To celebrate Mother’s Day, iSkysoft is giving away free copies of iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac, which has a retail value of $89.95. To grab your free copy, visit the Giveaway Page.
The giveaway is valid until May 15, 2013.