Android smartphones and tablets have become very popular in recent years and that is why app developers are building dedicated apps to make it easy for users to use their services. Some of these apps may be vulnerable to malware attacks, especially the ones that contain private information like banking, shopping and social networking apps. Cybercriminals are aware of the loop holes found in these apps and are always trying to exploit them. Which is why you need a good internet security program for your android device.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is designed to protect your device from malwares, viruses, phishing sites and internet based attacks. Like other high-end security suites available in the market, Kaspersky includes anti-theft protection, privacy protection and call and text filter features.
Anti-theft protection comes with a web management portal that allows you to perform actions remotely on your android device. You can remotely lock, wipe, locate and track your stolen or lost device. You can also take a mug shot of the person using your smartphone.
Additional privacy protection allows you to hide contacts, text messages, and logs with just a press of a button.
How to grab your free 1-year subscription:
- Visit the offer page (Vietnamese)
- Click on the “Dang Ky” (Register) button.
- Click on the Facebook or Google Plus icon.
- Register your account by logging into your Facebook or Google Plus account.
- Click on the “Dang Ky” button to confirm your registration details.
- Once your registration is complete, you will find a link with your name on the top right corner of your screen. Click on that link.
- A six-digit code will be displayed. Copy the code.
- Re-visit the offer page
- Paste the code and click on the “Hoan tat” button.
- Wait for 24 hours; you will receive an email from [email protected] with your free license key.
- Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android: Play Store Link
- Activate your one-year subscription with the free license key.