Photos taken with a digital camera are often not optimized for web usage. Especially if you have a large collection of photos and want to quickly share them with your friends, uploading them may take a long time. Even worse, many photo sharing and social websites does not allow large photos. Therefore, you need to resize them. This is what light image resizer is designed for – it allows you to quickly resize a large collection of photos using batch conversion technology. You can convert photos to other formats and compress them to reduce the size. Moreover, the program allows you to add watermark to photos and apply photo effects like grayscale, invert colors, sepia effect, etc.
- Resize pictures, resize photos and resize images – compress, convert, and easily create copies of your pictures
- A fast batch photo resizer
- High quality results using ultra-fast multi-core, photo resize technology
- High quality image resizing filters – Lanzcos and Bi-cubic for best compression quality, and linear for speed.
- Create e-mail friendly images or use them for internet publishing
- Sort, rename, or add a watermark to protect your pictures to be stolen.
- Use the profiles library – iPhone, iPad mini, forum, HQ
- Easy to Convert JPEG to PDF
The developers of Light Image Resizer for a limited time are offering free license keys to their Facebook Fans. To grab your free copy:
- Access this Facebook Page and hit “Like”
- Enter your name and email address, then hit “Subscribe”
- You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected]. Click on the confirmation link to receive your free license key.
- Download Light Image Resizer: light_image_resizer4_setup.exe [6.7 MB]
- Unlock to the Pro edition using the free license key.